|A Kiddies Kitty|
Hoping to escape a bulldog, Sylvester willingly lets himself be adopted by a girl named Suzanne. Much to his surprise Suzanne is worse than a bulldog, despite it being out of love. She bathes him in a washing machine, gives him sardines and liver made out of mud, puts him in the refrigerator so her mother doesn't find out about him, then takes him out with an electric blanket that overheats, and blows facial fur off him with a rocket. At the end of all of it, Sylvester thinks he'd be better off with the bulldog.
- HBO Max (2020 - )
- This was the last Sylvester cartoon to be reissued as a "Blue Ribbon" as it was reissued on August 15, 1964. The Vitaphone release "title card" and Color Rings also serve as the ending, replacing the 1955-56 green rings.
- Sylvester doesn't speak in this short.
- This short was used in the special Bugs Bunny's Lunar Tunes.
- On ABC, the part where Sylvester is blown up by a rocket while playing spaceman with Suzanne was edited by replacing the blast with a mirrored still of Suzanne smiling from earlier in the short (when she first picks him up).
- When this cartoon aired on The WB, the rocket part was uncut, but an earlier scene in which Sylvester is thrown into a washing machine by Suzanne and comes out of the machine as a big ball of fur is cut. A similar scene from "A Waggily Tale" is also cut when shown on the same channel.