|A Peck o' Trouble|
Lazy Dodsworth the Cat wants to catch a woodpecker for his breakfast. The woodpecker has built its home inside the upper trunk of a very tall tree, and Dodsworth puts on a professor's cap, pretending to be a passive teacher of bird-catching and thereby deceive an eager-to-learn kitten into doing the perilous ascending of the tree to try to catch the woodpecker.
- The woodpecker in this short is the exact same one as in "Peck Up Your Troubles".
- Since the short was reissued in the 1960-1964 season, it has its original ending card replaced with the red rings and "A VITAPHONE RELEASE" titles.
- The original Color Rings for this short were green-yellow with a red background.
- (1999) VHS - Looney Tunes: The Collectors Edition Volume 13: Comic Cat-Tastrophies
- (2006) DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 4, Disc 4 (Restored)