|Along Came Daffy|
Two starving men in a snowbound cabin start to hallucinate and see each other as food items. Door-to-door cookbook salesman Daffy Duck arrives but they slam the door in his face. Moments later their peanut-sized brains realize he is a duck and they invite him back in and chase him all over the cabin. Eventually, Daffy explains that he happens to have a complimentary turkey dinner in his sample case. He opens the case and out springs the meal. He makes a quick exit as the famished men sit down to eat.
Before they can take a bite, a horde of hungry mice dash from their hole and strip the turkey clean. The men hear another knock on the door. Daffy is there again, offering some after-dinner mints. The men grab him and pull him inside. Daffy sticks his head out the door for a moment and says "Well, here we go again!" before being yanked back inside.
- Although original 1946-1955 Looney Tunes ending music cue is preserved on the Blue Ribbon reissue, the Turner dubbed version (both US and EU) replaces the original ending music cue with the 1941-55 Merrie Melodies ending music cue.
- This cartoon is similar in concept to "Wackiki Wabbit" where it features two starving men hallucinating each other as food due to scarce food supplies, and when an animal shows up in front of them, the starving men attempt to eat them. Both were written by Tedd Pierce.
- The two starving men in this short strikingly resemble Yosemite Sam.
- (1986) VHS - Viddy-Oh! For Kids Cartoon Festivals: Daffy Duck Cartoon Festival Featuring "Daffy Duck and the Dinosaur"
- (1988) VHS - Cartoon Moviestars: Just Plain Daffy
- (1992) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes: Volume 3, Side 9,Porky and Daffy
The WB removed the part after all of the duck decoys are shot with Daffy remaining, where Sam shoots his gun at Daffy, blowing feathers from Daffy's carcass and leaving some of the feathers in the form of a bikini bathing suit once the smoke clears.