The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Bingo sings for the ladies. However, a spider invades. The flies work together to save the day, but Bingo flies away. The spider is trapped and Bingo comes back and says they got him, but only to be thrown into the cup of coffee, humiliated.
- (1997) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, Side 4, Musical Madness (USA 1995 Turner print)
- (2009) DVD - Swing Time, (USA 1995 Turner print)
- (2020) Streaming - HBO Max (restored)
- An Associated Artists Productions Eastmancolor print of the short was found when the episode of Toonheads, "Crooner Toons" debuted in 2003. Despite this a.a.p. print airing on TV once in a while, the two home video releases used the USA 1995 Turner print, hence no print with the original ending card was ever released on home video.
- This was one of two Warner Bros. shorts (along with "Let It Be Me") in which Bing Crosby initiated lawsuits to suppress because they portrayed him in what he considered a defamatory light. In this case, he objected to his portrayal as a vainglorious coward and to the imitation of his voice. Paramount Pictures sued Warner Bros. alongside Crosby and they wanted the distribution of the two short subjects to end, but Paramount and Bing Crosby lost their case and the two short subjects were allowed to continue distributing.
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/Toonheads_227_Crooner_Toons
- ↑ Karl Cohen (2004)
- ↑ Cohen (2004), p. 39-40
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.