Boris Gorelick (1912-1984) was a Russian-born American background artist. He worked for seven Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons. He also worked for Format Films, Filmation Associates, and Fine Arts Films. In the Peanuts cartoon studio, he worked in a background artist along with Dean Spille and Ellie Bogardus in the motion picture called Race for Your Life, Charlie Brown in 1977. In Fine Arts Films he worked as a background artist for Stanley, The Ugly Duckling in 1981. His last project as a background artist was the 1987 movie The Brave Little Toaster.
- Birds Anonymous (August 10, 1957)
- Bugsy and Mugsy (August 31, 1957)
- Greedy for Tweety (September 28, 1957)
- Show Biz Bugs (November 2, 1957)
- Gonzales' Tamales (November 30, 1957)
- Hare-Less Wolf (February 1, 1958)
- A Waggily Tale (April 26, 1958)