| Bunny and Claude|
(We Rob Carrot Patches)
Bunny and Claude are a criminal couple chased by a stereotypical Southern sheriff.
- (1990) VHS - Bugs Bunny - Volume 1 (1990) (In Italy)
- (2012) DVD - Looney Tunes Super Stars' Porky & Friends: Hilarious Ham
- Starting with this cartoon all the way til the studio's final shut down in 1969, all cartoons would be directed by Robert McKimson rather than Alex Lovy.
- Bunny and Claude are based on the real-life bank robbing couple, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
- This short was submitted for an Academy Award in 1968, but was not nominated.
- This was the last Warner Bros.-Seven Arts cartoon to use the Hanna-Barbera falling object whistle. The cartoons McKimson directed in 1969 did not use it.
- There has been a long-time claim that this short's ending was cut off when aired on Nickelodeon, though this short has appeared on other TV networks such as Cartoon Network and Boomerang, and on DVD with the same abrupt ending. Considering that this short has a sequel called "The Great Carrot-Train Robbery," the "abrupt ending" may have been because the cartoon was originally double-length, but was cut into two parts.
- ↑ http://cartoonresearch.com/index.php/cartoons-considered-for-an-academy-award-1968/
- ↑ http://www.intanibase.com/gac/looneytunes/censored-b.aspx
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.