|Count Me Out|
Egghead decides that the only way he is going to be successful is through a boxing course. After a tedious series of training, he graduates and has to take on world champion boxer, Biff Stew. He beats up Egghead like no tomorrow, but in an accident caused by Egghead bouncing off the rope on the ring, Biff Stew is knocked out. It is then revealed that Egghead isn't fighting Biff Stew, the whole fight being a daydream. Egghead decides it's quits for boxing and then gets knocked out by practice equipment.
- (1992) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 3, Side 8: The Evolution of Egghead
- (2010) DVD - The Amazing Dr. Clitterhouse (USA 1995 Turner Print)
- This is one of the first instances the fictional company ACME is referenced in a Looney Tunes short; in this instance, it is the manufacturer of the boxing kit Egghead receives.
- The phrase Egghead says upon receiving the boxing kit, "...all sorts of things and stuff!", is a variation of a phrase Fibber McGee from the then-popular radio show Fibber McGee and Molly would say after listing off various items, "…and all sorts of stuff like that there."
- One of the highlights in this cartoon is the jovial, laughing referee, voiced by Tex Avery.
- The European transfer of the "dubbed version" uses the 1948 ending card, whereas the American transfer uses the 1938 ending card.
- The copyright was renewed on 1966.