This article/section is a stub. You can help Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it.
A tough mouse named Elvis is punching a boxing bag, showcasing his skills to a crowd including Beans and Porky. Elvis wants to become the heavyweight champion of the world. He shows his skill to his grandma by punching a scarecrow, but the scarecrow's arm holding a stick bops Elvis in the head. His grandma tells him to do his chore of chopping down wood. Elvis slides through each side of the tree using an axe, but his grandma isn't amused and shows off her own strength, which is remarkably better than Elvis'. Elvis states that he wants to be a fighter, but his grandma just brings him in the house in frustration.
That night, he sneaks off to go to the game in the city. His match is a bulldog, and Elvis proves to be extremely weak against the him. Back at Elvis's house, his grandma just so happens to hear the entire wrestling match on the radio, and she goes after him so she can stop him fighting. She cycles to the game, and punches the bulldog to a knockout, wins the match and receives a crown. Despite her victory, her work is not done yet; she grabs Elvis' ear and spanks him as punishment for sneaking out of the house.
- Beans and Porky appear at the beginning of the short.
- The cartoon's a.a.p. print is also one of the very few AAP CN airings (without the AAP opening card) after 1995, although a 1995 dubbed version print does exist.
- It is the oldest cartoon released to be reissued into the Blue Ribbon program.
- (1997) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, Side 4, Musical Madness (a.a.p. print)
- (2012) DVD - Looney Tunes Mouse Chronicles: The Chuck Jones Collection (USA 1995 dubbed print)