GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This cartoon is based on the 1997 book of the same name.
- This cartoon was considered for an Academy Award in 2005.
- Unlike the other modern-era Looney Tunes shorts, this cartoon doesn't open and close with the standard Color Rings and Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies titles and music, nor does it close with the standard "That's all Folks!" tagline; instead it opens with the 2003-2008 bylineless Warner Bros. Family Entertainment logo and goes straight to the cartoon's title, and then closes with full end credits (with the Color Rings in the background) and the 2003-2008 bylineless Warner Bros. Animation closing logo.
- The cartoon is dedicated to the memory of Chuck Jones, as he created the story.
- This is, to date, the final traditionally-animated Looney Tunes short produced for theatrical release, although it never appeared in movie theaters due to the box office failure of Looney Tunes: Back in Action. Beginning with "Coyote Falls", subsequent Looney Tunes theatrical shorts would be produced using CGI animation rather than digital ink and paint.
- For unknown reasons, this short is not available on Boomerang or HBO Max.