Dating Do's and Don'ts: How to Be a "Mr. Good-Date" is a Webtoons cartoon.
Bugs Bunny has a date with Lola Bunny, but her overprotective dad tries to find a way to get rid of him. Meanwhile Elmer Fudd tries to keep Bugs out of his sight using his backyard security system.
- Joe Alaskey as Bugs Bunny
- Kath Soucie as Lola Bunny
- Tom Kenny as Narrator, Elmer Fudd, Lola Bunny's Dad
- This webtoon is based on a 1949 instructional film.
- This is the very first webtoon that Lola Bunny has appeared in.
- This is the second time Lola was seen animated after Space Jam. Unlike her appearances in Space Jam and Tweety's High-Flying Adventure, Lola's cheeks are white instead of cream-colored.
- This is possibly Lola's very last animated appearance in Space Jam form before being redesigned for The Looney Tunes Show.
- Lola's father makes his very first appearance.
- Pepé Le Pew makes a non-speaking cameo near the end of this webtoon as a waiter in France.
- Lola has no speaking lines.