Dr. Moron (also known as Dr. Frankenbeans or simply "Mad Scientist") is a villain in the Looney Tunes franchise who is credited as the creator of Gossamer and other assorted monsters, such as the Evil Giant Robot and The Carrot Monster. He lives in a rather notable large looming castle built over a waterfall that has large, blinking neon lights on its side that read "MAD SCIENTIST" and "BOO".
- "Water, Water Every Hare" (as "Evil Scientist")
The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries episodes:
- "It's a Plaid, Plaid, Plaid, Plaid World" (as "Creepy Desk Clerk")
- "A Game of Cat and Monster!" (as "Mad Scientist")
Duck Dodgers episode:
- Looney Tunes Racing (as Evil Scientist)
- The Bugs Bunny Hare-Brained Adventure (as Mad Scientist)
- Looney Tunes Dash! (as Mad Scientist)
- Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (as Dr. Frankenbeans)
- His appearance is based on famous actor Boris Karloff, best known for his role as Frankenstein's Monster.
- His role in "Water, Water Every Hare" is similar to Dr. Lorre's in "Hair-Raising Hare".
- According to The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries, he lives in the Black Forest region of Germany and his address is "One Castle Lane, Bavaria".
- His name is a parody of Dr. Moreau, the titular character of The Island of Doctor Moreau by H.G. Wells.
- His quote from the Webtoons, "It's alive!" is a reference to Boris Karloff's Frankenstein.
- Dr. Moron has been known as Dr. Frankenbeans, Dr. Woe or simply "Mad Scientist" in other animated shorts and media appearances.
- He shares the name "Frankenbeans" with characters from the Mad Balls and Beetleborgs franchises.