Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- (2020) YouTube - WB Kids YouTube channel
- (2021) YouTube - Annecy Festival YouTube channel
- This short, to date, has the largest number of Looney Tunes cast of characters including its "star" characters starring altogether in one cartoon, even more so than "A Corny Concerto", "The Scarlet Pumpernickel" and "Carrotblanca" combined. The short involves all the major Looney Tunes and nearly all the supporting, recurring, minor, and background Looney Tunes, with many of them can be seen as background cameos.
- This short is meant to coincide with the 80th anniversary of Bugs Bunny's first appearance, 1940's "A Wild Hare".
- Heathcliff from "Dough Ray Me-ow" was originally going to appear in this short but did not make the cut.
- This short was meant to be shown at a Looney Tunes show at the Hollywood Bowl that was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This short marks the first appearance of Cool Cat or any of the characters from the Warner Bros.-Seven Arts era since 2002's "This Is the End" episode of The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.
- Egghead appears in the opening crowd scene as a separate character from Elmer Fudd, even though other shorts from Looney Tunes Cartoons treat them as the same character, with Elmer wearing the Egghead outfit he wore in his earliest appearances.
- Two versions of the short were boarded, the unused one was considerably longer.
- An alternate version of the short entitled Warner Bros - 60th Anniversary was made to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Annecy International Animation Film Festival on 10 May 2021. Several edits were made to the short which included the following:
- Redubbing with new lines and text edits to reference Annecy.
- The short was considerably brightened, characters in the background are more visible.
- The animation is a lot more limited, several characters are frozen in place and don't move.
- Pepé Le Pew was removed from the short following controversy in March of that year.