|Hawaiian Aye Aye|
On the island of Hawaii, Granny is off to join a luau celebration, leaving Tweety to look after himself. A peckish Sylvester spots Tweety and tries to get him, but only one thing stands between Sylvester and his prey: Granny's pet Sharky. Sylvester's attempts with a zip line, an air pumping diving suit and a pair of stilts all fail. Just then Granny and Tweety leave, finished from their vacation. Determined not to lose Tweety, Sylvester rows in a canoe after the cruiser with Sharky behind him all this time
- VHS - Looney Tunes Presents: Tweety: Tweet and Lovely
- This was the last non-Bugs Bunny cartoon to be produced by the original Warner Bros. studio before it closed down in 1963 with production number 1662.
- This is last time the classic bullet-shot Merrie Melodies Color Rings were used for the intro and outro sequences, which had started with "I Wanna Play House" in 1936.
- This is also the last time the "Merrily We Roll Along" theme is played until the 1990s; it had started with "Boulevardier from the Bronx" in 1936.
- Sharkey is very similar to Hector the Bulldog as both are pets to Granny and they also attack Sylvester to prevent Tweety from getting eaten by the cat.
- This is the only Tweety cartoon to be directed by Gerry Chiniquy, who was a longtime animator of Friz Freleng's unit.
- This is Tweety's final appearance during the golden age of animation.
- ↑ Production Number List 1946-1964. web.archive.org/web/20131222115156/http://www.davemackey.com/animation/wb/prodnumbers.html
|1942||A Tale of Two Kitties|
|1944||Birdy and the Beast|
|1945||A Gruesome Twosome|
|1948||I Taw a Putty Tat|
|1949||Bad Ol' Putty Tat|
|1950||Home Tweet Home • All a Bir-r-r-d • Canary Row|
|1951||Putty Tat Trouble • Room and Bird • Tweety's S.O.S. • Tweet Tweet Tweety|
|1952||Gift Wrapped • Ain't She Tweet • A Bird in a Guilty Cage|
|1953||Snow Business • Fowl Weather • Tom Tom Tomcat • A Street Cat Named Sylvester • Catty Cornered|
|1954||Dog Pounded • Muzzle Tough • Satan's Waitin'|
|1955||Sandy Claws • Tweety's Circus • Red Riding Hoodwinked • Heir-Conditioned|
|1956||Tweet and Sour • Tree Cornered Tweety • Tugboat Granny|
|1957||Tweet Zoo • Tweety and the Beanstalk • Birds Anonymous • Greedy for Tweety|
|1958||A Pizza Tweety-Pie • A Bird in a Bonnet|
|1959||Trick or Tweet • Tweet and Lovely • Tweet Dreams|
|1960||Hyde and Go Tweet • Trip for Tat|
|1961||The Rebel Without Claws • The Last Hungry Cat|
|1962||The Jet Cage|
|1964||Hawaiian Aye Aye|
|2011||I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat|