|Hocus Pocus Powwow|
Merlin the Magic Mouse and his sidekick, Second Banana, are kicked off a train in the middle of Indian territory. A dopey American Indian, Lo, notices Merlin preparing a meal with his magic hat, and wants the hat for himself.
- This is the only Warner Bros.-Seven Arts cartoon to use Warner's version of the falling object whistle, which is used around the end of the cartoon, after Merlin lights up a dynamite to Lo the Indian and blows up, blasting him up until he falls on the ground.
- It is also the only Merlin cartoon to use Hanna-Barbera's falling object whistle, used when the Lo spin falls off a cliff. The other Merlin cartoons used instead a different Hanna-Barbera falling object whistle.
- Beginning with this cartoon, the color scheme on the "Abstract W7" opening and closing logos are changed, so the background is now blue and the W7 shield is yellow.
- The engine on the train is a 4-4-0 (four leading wheels, four driving wheels, and no trailing wheels), which is called an "American" type due to the large number of the type that were produced and used in the United States.
- Merlin's head without his hat is flat in this short, while in "Merlin the Magic Mouse" his head had a tuft of hair.
- This cartoon is rarely seen due to perceived politically incorrect content, but made an appearance on Cartoon Network on July 4, 2002.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.