|Holiday for Drumsticks|
A group of hillbillies are preparing to slaughter The Turkey, and they are fattening it by providing it with roast beef, ham, fruits, vegetables, cakes, and pies. Daffy Duck, who happens to be one of the farm animals, is jealous of all of the food that the turkey is receiving. He wants all the food for himself and decides to tell the turkey that if he stops eating then the hillbillies wont eat him. Daffy eats all the food and at the same time tries to get the turkey to reduce himself. Things get a little weird when Thanksgiving comes, and the family doesn't plan on having turkey, it plans on having duck.
- (1996) VHS - Stars of Space Jam: Daffy Duck
- (2017) Streaming - Boomerang App
- On ABC's The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show, two scenes involving gun use were cut:
- Ma and Pa's neighbor firing a rifle at them (with Ma using the bullets to pour the coffee, Pa using the bullets to light the match for his pipe, the bullets hitting Pa's hat when he hangs it up, and Pa firing back at their neighbor, followed by his agonized scream).
- Daffy trying to lose weight by sweating it off in a sauna machine, only for Pa to shoot the sauna machine and it to shrink tightly around Daffy's neck.
- The original closing titles are presumed to be lost, as the cartoon only exists with the 1957-59 Merrie Melodies closing titles.