|I'm a Big Shot Now|
A gangster bird, who sings the title song, likes to prove his toughness by beating up on cops without provocation. The hoodlum spots the Birdville Bank across the street from the saloon where he hangs out, and calls his gang together to rob the bank and make a quick getaway. In the ensuing chase, the avian police capture him by shooting the floor out from the birdhouse which he uses as his hideout, leaving him to sing "I'm Just a Jailbird Now" from his jail cell.
- The BR ending is thought to be lost due to LaserDisc print of dubbed version. However, the A.A.P print was found but the ending titles seem to have been partially cut off.
- This is the final short that was scored by Bernard B. Brown, he would continue making the sound effects with Treg Brown until Little Beau Porky.
- This is the final short to have the WB come before WARNER BROS. PICTURES INC. and Present in a Blue Ribbon Reissue.
- (1997) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, Side 7, Animal Antics (1995 dubbed version)
- (2006) DVD - Bullets or Ballots (1995 dubbed version)
- I'm a Big Shot Now at the Internet Movie Database
- Big Cartoon Database article
- The original BR ending title cue