Porky Pig and his pet Sylvester are camping in the desert. Sylvester is frightened by a nearby howling coyote.
Meanwhile, an Instant Jovian arrives in a flying saucer. Under orders of J. Pluvius, Head Microcosm, it must obtain examples of animal life and return them to Jupiter. It bores its ship underneath Porky's campsite and lifts off with the whole patch of ground while Porky and Sylvester sleep.
Sylvester is scared white as a sheet when the alien inspects the campsite again, but Porky thinks it's just a friendly "Nava-Joe" trying to sell trinkets and beads so he shoos it back to its wigwam. The alien is befuddled so it goes back inside its ship and consults a book, Denizens of the Planet Earth and Their Behavior by Dr. Sig Mundfre Ud.
As they leave the pull of Earth's gravity, Porky and Sylvester and all of their camping equipment float off the flying saucer, and land gently on a passing heavenly body, with Earth visible high in the sky.
- VHS - Space Tunes
- LaserDisc - Looney Tunes: After Dark
- DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 6, Disc 1
- This cartoon marks the final pairing of Porky Pig and Sylvester in the Chuck Jones' Porky and Sylvester horror trilogy which started with Scaredy Cat.
- Much like Claws for Alarm the previous year, Porky remains completely oblivious of the danger they're in throughout and never realizes it for the entire cartoon.
- This cartoon marks the debut of the Instant Martians, who would later reappear as Marvin the Martian's henchmen in the Bugs Bunny cartoon Hare-Way to the Stars.
- Pluvius, or "Jupiter Pluvius," is a sort of nickname for Jupiter, meaning "bringer of rain."
- The beginning of this short has been re-used for the epilogue at the end of Daffy Duck's Quackbusters.