Kemco Corporation (株式会社ケムコ Kabushikigaisha Kemuko), sometimes referred to as Kotobuki Systems Co., Ltd., is a Japanese video game developer and publisher established in 1984 as a subsidiary of Kotobuki Engineering & Manufacturing Co., Ltd., located in Seika, Japan.
Kemco was one of the original Nintendo licensees and began to manufacture games for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. In 2001 Kemco U.S.A, Inc. was founded as a wholly owned subsidiary of Kemco of Japan, especially targeting the North American and PAL Region markets.
- The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle (1989) - Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy
- The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout (1990) - Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2 (1991) - Game Boy
- Bugs Bunny: Crazy Castle 3 (1999) - Game Boy Color
- Tweety's High-Flying Adventure (video game) (2000) - Game Boy Color
- Bugs Bunny in Crazy Castle 4 (2001) - Game Boy Color
- Tweety and the Magic Gems (2001) - Game Boy Advance