The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
New York City and its various bright lights all come to life.
Two scenes were excised from airings on Cartoon Network USA due to ethnic stereotyping and sexual imagery:
- The scene featuring Chinese people frantically reading Chinese print and speaking in Chinese very fast is cut. The previous scene, showing people boarding a rickshaw tour bus, was also edited, but instead of being cut, it was cropped so the Chinese rickshaw drivers are barely shown (this edit was also done when the cartoon short aired on TNT).
- During the end scene with the Egyptian cigarette ad, the last frame of the billboard where it shows a cheesecake picture of a redheaded woman posing in a green swimsuit is cut (While it may seem like an innocuous cut, frame-precise pausing reveals that the woman's green swimsuit is translucent enough to reveal her naked body).
- Similar in concept to "Billboard Frolics" from 1935.
- The Turner "dubbed version" replaces the original 1941-1955 MM ending music cue with the 1938-1941 MM ending music cue.
- DVD - All Through the Night (1995 Turner dubbed version, added as a bonus)
- DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 6, Disc 4, #2
- DVD - Looney Tunes Musical Masterpieces, #18
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.