|Directed by:||Friz Freleng|
|Release-date:||November 30th, 2010 (United States)|
|No. of cartoons:||15|
Looney Tunes Super Stars' Tweety & Sylvester: Feline Fwenzy is a DVD of fifteen Sylvester and Tweety cartoons that was released on November 30, 2010. Unlike the previous Super Stars discs, this disc features fifteen cartoons that were previously on the Golden Collection sets as the new plan for the Super Stars volumes is one with new-to-DVD cartoons and one with previously-on-DVD cartoons. The reason for the double-dip release in each wave is so the Warner Home Video department can pay back for the remastering of other restorations. Also, unlike the previous Super Stars discs, the cartoons are presented in original full screen.
- Tweetie Pie (1947)
- Bad Ol' Putty Tat (1949) (low pitch)
- All a Bir-r-r-d (1950)
- Canary Row (1950) (unrestored)
- Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
- Room and Bird (1951)
- Tweety's S.O.S. (1951)
- Tweet Tweet Tweety (1951) (unrestored)
- Gift Wrapped (1952)
- Ain't She Tweet (1952)
- Snow Business (1953)
- Satan's Waitin' (1954)
- The Last Hungry Cat (1961)
- Birds Anonymous (1957)
- Tweety and the Beanstalk (1957)
- Because the DVD contained only previously-released shorts from the Golden Collections, collectors were advised to stay away from this set.
- While the USA version of this DVD set releases Bad Ol' Putty Tat and Snow Business restored, for reasons unknown, the European version of this DVD set for some reason releases Bad Ol' Putty Tat presented as a 1998 dubbed version (albeit without the dubbed notice) and Snow Business presented unrestored as the Stars of Space Jam VHS transfer with the altered 1959-1960 Merrie Melodies ending card on the European DVD release.