Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, Acme Heads can access a few additional functions, such as:
- Deleting and restoring pages.
- Restoring and deleting uploaded files.
- Promoting users to Discussion Moderators.
- Locking/protecting a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin/content mod rights or autoconfirmed statuses.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing.
- Using the "rollback" tool to quickly undo undesirable edits with one click.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Acme Heads can also be referred to as Administrators. Remember that all Wizards are also Acme Heads.
Acme Heads have special colored names so users can identify that they are an Acme Head or a Wizard. A user ranked under head cannot have a special colored username when shown on this wiki.
Who are the wiki's Acme Heads?
Note: These users are only heads and not wizards.
None at the moment.
|Policy|| Policy • Blocking • Categories • Citations • Communication • Plagiarism, Copyrights, and Legal Status • COPPA • Discussions & Voting • Images and Videos • Language Policy • Privacy • Protected Pages • Rights Requirements • Staff Guidelines • User Pages • Vandalism • What the Looney Tunes Wiki is and what it is not
|Acme Staff|| Acme Heads • Wizards • Rollbacks • Content Moderators • Discussions Moderators
|Article Guides|| Article Layouts • Dictionary • Good Writing • Manual of Style • Sources