This page or section is under construction. Please help us work on it.
Looney Tunes World of Mayhem is a game for iOS and Android devices by AQUPEP Games. It was released sometime in 2016. The more updated game (as of 2018) available is by SCOPELY.
Join Bugs Bunny and build the greatest "Toon Team" to wage wacky battles for control of the Looney Tunes World. Build your own Looney Tunes World, collect your favorite characters, and discover their unique and hilarious fighting abilities. Want to drop an ACME safe on Daffy’s head? Now we can!
The game play is actually a combination of collection as well as fights/battles. The world you have access to unlocks level by level. You get to build houses & place them based on the characters you unlock (for example, you cannot build the CHICKEN COOP until you unlock the FARM level as well as Foghorn Leghorn as a character).
Each level generally has a similar amount of characters in it, but each version is based on the cartoon set in that area. For example, in the CITY, Yosemite Sam is Mr.Sam the unscrupulous banker... but Yosemite is still available as himself in the DESERT level (which is like the wild west), a hillbilly in the FOREST level, a policeman in the TOWN level and as both a wizard PLUS a black knight in the AVALOONEY level. He is unavailable in the CITY or SPACE levels.
The player collects character pieces (represented by stars) to unlock or RANK UP the characters. You collect other cartoon pieces (such as dynamite or carrots for example) in ever growing quantities to level up the abilities if the characters, plus you can earn or buy in microtransactions LEVEL UP potions to level the characters from Level 1 up through whatever level you are able to achieve through play (NOTE: Characters can not level up further than the game level. So at Level 44... characters can ONLY get to Level 44). All these different ways to increase your characters game standing increases their power and your ability to attack both in-game challenge teams as well as those of other players.
All battles (either vs A.I or other player teams) are controlled by the game's A.I.
- Bugs Bunny (Variants: Showbiz, King, Leopold, Matador, Holiday, Barber, Cowboy, Martian, Valkyrie, Mr. Bugs, Brave, Winter, Jester, Super-Rabbit, Captain Bligh, Baseball, Snowbunny)
- Daffy Duck (Variants: Showbiz, Robin Hood, Duck Dodgers, Elf, Scarlet Pumpernickel, Western Type Hero, Masked Avenger, Salesduck, Joe Monday, Bellboy, Prizefighter, Tourist, King, Zoot Suit)
- Porky Pig (Variants: Space Cadet, Chef, Farmer, Friar, Chamberlain, Curator, Chauffeur, Sheriff, Huntsman, Presto Pig)
- Lola Bunny (Variants: Raider, Starseeker, Frostbane, Litigator, Nova Bunny)
- Elmer Fudd (Variants: Waiter, Siegfried, Mountie, Sure, Cupid, Archon, Concierge)
- Yosemite Sam (Variants: Hunter, Officer, Black Knight, Merlin, K'chutha Sa'am, Scrooge, Mr. Sam, Mountain Man, Sea Goin’)
- Marvin the Martian (Variants: Fudd, Star-Pharaoh, M4RV1N)
- Granny (Variants: Scout Leader, Handmaiden, Cowgirl, Settler, Space Explorer, Climber, Evil)
- Sylvester (Variants: Scout, Photographer, Grand Duke, Outlaw, Contender, Cowboy, Astronaut, Rocket, Scarecrow, Trapper, Slaszlo, Brash)
- Tweety (Variant: Treasure Hunter, Monster, Twue)
- Hector the Bulldog (Variants: Devil Dog, Police Dog, Farmer, Astronaut, Iron Mutt)
- Sylvester Jr. (Variants: Fishercat, Picador, The Flaming Succotash)
- Speedy Gonzales (Variants: Queso Bandito, Master)
- Tasmanian Devil (Variant: Yokai, Conqueror, Ghost of Christmas)
- Tasmanian She-Devil (Variant: The Sea-Devil)
- Witch Hazel (Variants: Witch Lezah, Witchdoctor)
- Gossamer (Variants: Bellboy, Gridiron, Yeti, Gothamer)
- Petunia Pig (Variants: Lunar, Farmer)
- Pepé Le Pew (Variants: Bard, Phantom, Yodel)
- Penelope Pussycat (Variants: Couture, Kitty Ketty, Dread Pirate)
- Foghorn Leghorn (Variants: Scout, Monster, Outlaw, Referee, Invincible, Caesar)
- Barnyard Dawg (Variants: Dr. Dawgstein, Outback, Desperado)
- Miss Prissy (Variants: Professor, Flamenco, Officer)
- Egghead Jr. (Variant: Knowing, EGGH34D)
- Henery Hawk (Variants: Hike, Don)
- Wile E. Coyote (Variants: Royal Page, Rocket, Speedskater, Bat-Suit, Van, Cheerleader, Solid Tin)
- Road Runner (Variants: Mail, Reindeer, Revenant)
- Ralph Wolf (Variants: Vampire, Wildcard, Ninja)
- Sam Sheepdog (Variants: Barkeep, Samurai)
- Hippety Hopper
- Nasty Canasta (Variant: Cannoneer, Ronin)
- Hugo the Abominable Snowman
- Dr. Frankenbeans
- The Mighty Angelo
- Forest "Ozarks Forest" (levels 1-6)
- Town "Tune Town or Looney Ville" (levels 6-12)
- Farm "Cowstone Farm" (Levels 12-20)
- Desert "Snake-Bite Desert" (levels 20-30)
- City "New Looney City" (levels 30-40)
- Space "Planet X" (levels 40-50)
- Summit "Winter Summit" (levels 50+)
- Tasmania (levels 1+)
- Avalooney (levels 1+)
- WB Studios "Warner Bros. Studios or Looneywood" (levels 1+)
There are many references to the past Looney Tunes cartoons:
- Marvin Fudd came from the Duck Dodgers episode "K9 Quarry".
- Scout Foghorn was inspired from the cartoon "Crockett-Doodle-Do".
- Cupid Elmer came from "The Stupid Cupid".
- O'Pat came from "The Wearing of the Grin".
- Hunter Sam came from "Rabbit Every Monday".
- Fisherman Sylvester Jr was inspired by the short "Fish and Slips".
- Barber Bugs came from "Rabbit of Seville".
- Salesman Daffy came from "Fool Coverage".
- Policeman Sam came from "Big House Bunny".
- Chef Porky came from either "Porky's Last Stand" or "Porky's Cafe".
- Prizefighter Daffy was inspired from "To Duck .... or Not to Duck".
- Contender Sylvester was inspired from "Hop, Look and Listen".
- Photographer Sylvester was based on his disguise from "Tweet Tweet Tweety".
- Lola was not from "Space Jam" but from "The Looney Tunes Show"
- Farmer Porky came from "Golden Yeggs" and "An Egg Scramble".
- Scarecrow Sylvester was based on his disguise from "Fowl Weather".
- Cowboy Bugs was from "Wild and Woolly Hare".
- The Masked Avenger was from "My Little Duckaroo".
- Sheriff Porky was based on the ending scenes from "Drip-Along Daffy", as well as Nasty Canasta's design.
- Settler Granny was from "Tom Tom Tomcat".
- Barkeeper Sheepdog was based on the barkeeper from "Drip-Along Daffy".
- Leopold was taken from "Long-Haired Hare".
- Joe Monday, originally called Duck Twacy, was taken from "Rocket Squad", though in early beta, Duck Twacy was from "The Great Piggy Bank Robbery". The Gangsters' Hideout sign was reused for part of the City Battle scenery.
- Waiter Elmer was taken from "Slick Hare".
- Mr. Sam was taken from both "Hare Trimmed" and "Honey's Money".
- Chauffeur Porky was taken from an episode of The Looney Tunes Show.
- Bat-Suit Wile E. was taken from "Gee Whiz-z-z-z-z-z-z"
- Winter Bugs was based on "Bonanza Bunny".
- Tourist Daffy and Hugo both came from "The Abominable Snow Rabbit"
- Mountie Elmer was taken from "Fresh Hare".
- Mountain Man Sam was based on the two Twin Sams from "Along Came Daffy".
- Huntsman Porky was based on "Polar Pals".
- Climber Granny was take from an episode of "The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries".
- Martian Bugs was based on Intergalactic Delivery Martian disguise from "Haredevil Hare".
- Duck Dodgers and the Space Cadet are both from the classic short "Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century".
- Witch Lezah was from the Duck Dodgers TV series. Before he was moved to the WB Studio Region, K'Chutha Sa'am was also from the same show as well.
- Jester Bugs and Black Knight Sam both came from "Knighty Knight Bugs", and Black Knight Sam's dragon also appears from the cartoon in two of his attacks.
- King Bugs Bunny was from "Rabbit Hood", and Royal Paige Coyote's attire was from the same cartoon as well.
- Daffy Hood and Friar Porky are directly from "Robin Hood Daffy".
- The Scarlet Pumpernickel, The Lord High Chamberlain, and Grand Duke Sylvester are all from "The Scarlet Pumpernickel".
- Pepe Le Bard was based on his Romeo Costume from "Past Perfumance".
- King Daffy, Elmer the Sure, and Merlin Sam are all from the TV Special "Bugs Bunny in King Arthur's Court"
- Valkyrie Bugs and Siegfried Elmer are both from "What's Opera, Doc?"
- Hector the Devil Dog was from the short "Satan's Waitin'".
- Monster Tweety came directly from "Hyde and Go Tweet".
- Drip-Along Daffy was from the short "Drip-Along Daffy", but named as the Western-Type Hero.
- Rocket Coyote and Rocket Sylvester's attack, the Rocket Pilot/Co-Pilot, was from "The Wild Chase".
- Sam Scrooge was from "Bugs Bunny's Christmas Carol", a short from Bugs Bunny's Looney Christmas Tales.
- Show Biz Bugs and Show Biz Daffy were taken from the opening titles of The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show.
- Mr. Bugs, Sylvester Slaszlo, and Miss Kitty Ketty are all from "Carrotblanca".
- Matador Bugs was from "Bully for Bugs".
- Flamenco Prissy was based on her dance from "Of Rice and Hen"
- Queso Bandito was from a Merrie Melodies Music Video of the same name.
- Speedskater Coyote was based on a plan of Wile E.'s from "Freeze Frame", a short from Bugs Bunny's Looney Christmas Tales.
- Hippety Hopper does appear, but wearing boxing gloves. This was meant to be inspired from "Pop 'Im Pop!"
- Bellboy Daffy and Concierge Elmer were from "A Pest in the House"
- Curator Porky was based on "Africa Squeaks"
- Raider Lola was taken from an episode of The Looney Tunes Show.
- Mobile Game on Amazon
- Mobile Game on iTunes
- Mobile Game on Google Play
- The Official Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Wiki