FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Why is he dead? Cartoon characters can't die, they'll just come back to life 'cause they're cartoons. I still use him in my fan-mades however.

      Loading editor
  • Dont know how to phrase this to add this to the official Porky's Romance page but he goes nothing. It's specifically about Petunia Pig; I know she appeared at least in one book I used to have(forgot it's name; been a long time ago) and I want to prove/add her appearance.

      Loading editor
    • Alexjakob99 wrote: Dont know how to phrase this to add this to the official Porky's Romance page but he goes nothing. It's specifically about Petunia Pig; I know she appeared at least in one book I used to have(forgot it's name; been a long time ago) and I want to prove/add her appearance.

      Don't put this on your own wall. We have fourms for a reason.

        Loading editor
    • Orange Mo wrote:

      Alexjakob99 wrote: Dont know how to phrase this to add this to the official Porky's Romance page but he goes nothing. It's specifically about Petunia Pig; I know she appeared at least in one book I used to have(forgot it's name; been a long time ago) and I want to prove/add her appearance.

      Don't put this on your own wall. We have fourms for a reason.

      Where can I find the forums.

        Loading editor
    • Alexjakob99 wrote:

      Orange Mo wrote:

      Alexjakob99 wrote: Dont know how to phrase this to add this to the official Porky's Romance page but he goes nothing. It's specifically about Petunia Pig; I know she appeared at least in one book I used to have(forgot it's name; been a long time ago) and I want to prove/add her appearance.

      Don't put this on your own wall. We have fourms for a reason.

      Where can I find the forums.

      We have a fourm tab on the navigation. You can choose which forum you want to post. Make sure you post to the correct forum or you can be questioned.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.