This article/section is a stub. You can help Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it.
Porky takes his teenage daughter Peta Pig to a rock concert, but when he finds out it's not suitable for kids, he tries his hardest to get in and get his daughter out.
- It was originally scheduled for theatrical release to play before A Cinderella Story but due to the box-office bomb of Looney Tunes Back in Action, this plan was aborted and the cartoon was instead included as a special feature on the Looney Tunes Back in Action: The Movie DVD, but for Australia only.
- This, along with the other 2004 shorts sometimes air on Teletoon in Canada.
- The was the first solo Porky Pig cartoon since "The Wearing of the Grin" 53 years earlier.
- In Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas, Priscilla Pig is Porky's daughter. It is possible that had Peta appeared in the film, she would have been portrayed as Priscilla's older sister.
- This is one of the few times as of the mid-1990s that Porky is not voiced by his current voice actor Bob Bergen. In this case, he was voiced by Billy West.
- This was Greg Burson's final acting role for a Looney Tunes related project before his arrest on 10 May 2004.