New Looney Tunes, known as Wabbit: A Looney Tunes Prod. for the first season, is a Warner Bros. Animation produced series for Boomerang/Cartoon Network. The series was announced at Cartoon Network's upfront in 2014 to replace The Looney Tunes Show.
Season 1 focuses on Bugs Bunny and his friend Squeaks the Squirrel with new adventures in the form of shorts. In the later seasons, Daffy Duck and Porky Pig joined the main cast, and other original Looney Tunes characters make recurring appearances. The show was called bugs! in Europe for Season 1.
The series features two five-minute shorts in each fifteen-minute block and four five-minute shorts in each half-hour block. Originally the series was planned to air exclusively on Boomerang, but the series aired on Cartoon Network 21 September 2015 due to last-minute scheduling changes.
New episodes have been announced to be aired in the United States after a year-long hiatus. The new episodes were released through Boomerang's SVOD service in addition to airing on television later on.  As of 7 April 2017, with episodes sporadically returning to television, the show has moved its new home to Boomerang as the case with all Warner Bros. Animation shows, sans Teen Titans Go! and Unikitty! Season 1 ended in the United States on 27 January 2018 and Season 2 premiered that same day.
Despite the low viewership ratings in the United States, the high viewership ratings in the United Kingdom, France, and Brazil has allowed New Looney Tunes to be picked up for a third season. The third season became the final season, due to a low viewership in the United States. The third season was released 29 August 2019.
On 3 September 2019 reruns of the show began airing on Cartoon Network along with The Tom and Jerry Show.
The show officially ended 30 January 2020.
New Looney Tunes was announced at Cartoon Network Upfront 2014 for a 2015 premiere. 
- "The hilarious, heroic and mischievous Bugs Bunny you love is back! From Warner Bros. Animation, Bugs stars in an all-new series consisting of comedic shorts that find the iconic carrot-loving rabbit matching wits against (and getting the best of) classic characters like Yosemite Sam and Wile E. Coyote. Along the way, Bugs encounters brand-new foes…and he has help from new friends like Bigfoot and Squeaks the Squirrel."
In Season 1 of Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, the Looney Tunes return to their slapstick-comedy roots. Each episode contains two shorts, starring Bugs Bunny as the main character.
Other Looney Tunes characters such as Wile E. Coyote and Yosemite Sam, show up to annoy him. Some characters are given new traits: Wile E. Coyote, for example, is Bugs' smart-aleck neighbor (akin to Wile E.'s previous outings with the rabbit), Yosemite Sam has a pudgy appearance and a larger mustache, and the Tasmanian Devil (renamed "Theodore Tasmanian") is employed as an accountant, though he represses his true self.
Added in are new characters who come to befriend Bugs like Squeaks the Squirrel and a childlike version of Bigfoot.
Likewise, Bugs faces new villains, but not without the help of his friends. Bugs faces off against Cal, a Barbarian, a Leprechaun, hazmats, or a rabbit version of the Grim Reaper named Carl the Grim Rabbit.
In Season 2, Daffy Duck also faces against classic or new villains.
Stamped on August 2017. This article or section needs additional citations for verification. Please add reliable citations to help verify the article's content.
Do not use Wikipedia or any other wikis as a source. Unsourced info can be questioned and may be removed without notice.
Do not remove this template until all conditions have been met.
Note: If there is no reference or citation needed tag, the reference for the voice actor is from the credits.
- Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Daffy Duck (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Porky Pig (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Squeaks the Squirrel (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Bigfoot (voiced by Matthew Mercer)
- Yosemite Sam (voiced by Maurice LaMarche in Season 1 and Fred Tatasciore in Season 2-present)
- Tweety (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Elmer Fudd (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Wile E. Coyote (voiced by J.P. Karliak)
- Foghorn Leghorn (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Leslie P. Lilylegs (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Dr. Clovenhoof (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Elliot Sampson (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Sir Littlechin (voiced by Daran Norris)
- Cal (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Viktor (voiced by Keith Ferguson)
- Slugsworthy the First (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Thes (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Claudette Dupri (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Pepé Le Pew (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Granny (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Sylvester (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Shifty (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Ivana (voiced by Candi Milo)
- Horace the Horse (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Shameless O'Scanty (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Barbarian (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Krakos the Polar Bear (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker)
- Carl the Grim Rabbit (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in "The Grim Rabbit" and Fred Tatasciore in "Your Bunny or Your Life", "Grim on Vacation", "Just One of Those Days", and "Quiet the Undertaking")
- Tad Tucker (voiced by Carlos Alazraqui)
- Eagle Scout (voiced by Cedric Yarbough)
- Three Scouts (voiced by Candi Milo and Matthew Yang King)
- Squint Eatswood (voiced by Jim Ward)
- Pampreen Perdy (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Paul Perdy (voiced by Matt Craig)
- Boyd (voiced by Mikey Kelley in Season 1 and Jeff Bergman in Season 2)
- Petunia Pig (voiced by Jessica DiCicco)
- Lola Bunny (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- Gabby Goat (voiced by Bob Bergen)
- Road Runner (voiced by Paul Julian)
- Michigan J. Frog (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Claude Cat
- Pete Puma (voiced by John Kassir)
- Rock Hardcase (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Hubie and Bertie (both voiced by Jeff Bennett in season 1 and Eric Bauza in season 3)
- Mac and Tosh (voiced by Jeff Bergman and Matt Craig)
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Vera Vulture (voiced by Grey DeLisle)
- Marvin the Martian (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Cecil Turtle (voiced by Matt Craig)
- Tasmanian Devil (voiced by Jim Cummings)
- Winter Stag (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Jack (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Impkin (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz)
- Speedy Gonzales (voiced by Dino Andrade)
- Sniffles (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- This is yet another Looney Tunes spin-off to introduce new characters but focus on mainly one character, Bugs Bunny. However this has been retooled in the second season, in where there are episodes that focus on other Looney Tunes characters as well as Bugs.
- Originally, Squeaks the Squirrel has a different prototypical design (see Gallery).
- The TV Guide Comic-Con Special Issue featured a redesigned version of Squeaks the Squirrel.
- The show evokes the classics (like Warner Bros. 2014 TV series The Tom and Jerry Show), but tries to stay away from a lot of the cliches (e.g. rarely anvils or TNT). Sometimes, a cliche will be used if needed like.
- Porky Pig first appears in "Airpork Security".
- Daffy Duck first appears in "Porky's Duck-Livery Service". He also appeared in the Boomerang Upfront for 2017.
- Elmer Fudd first appears in "Bugs in the Petting Zoo" according to a WB Kids YouTube clip.
- Cecil Turtle first appears in "Tour De Bugs".
- Tweety, Sylvester, and Granny first appear in "Easter Tweets".
- Pepé Le Pew first appears in "Superscooter 3000".
- Marvin the Martian first appears in "When Marvin Comes Martian In".
- Road Runner first appears in "Acme Instant".
- Speedy Gonzales first appears in the two-part "Tweet Team".
- Mac and Tosh first appear in Fool's Gold.
- Since June Foray has passed away, Candi Milo provided voice work for Granny starting in Season 2.
- Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot first appear in Pussyfoot Soldier., though Marc Anthony previously appeared without Pussyfoot in the two-part Tweet Team.
- Sniffles first appears in DarkBat.
- Main article: New Looney Tunes Episode Guide and List
- Boomerang Asia - New Looney Tunes "New Episode" (Promo)