|Now Hear This|
Satan, the Head Devil, loses one of his horns. It is found by an Englishman who uses it as a hearing horn. He begins hearing and seeing strange things. Eventually, he throws it out after he finds his original one, and Satan gets his horn back.
- (2000) DVD - Crash! Bang! Boom!: The Best of WB Sound FX
- (2007) DVD - Critic's Choice
- (2008) DVD - Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Academy Awards Animation Collection, Disc 3 (restored)
- (2008) DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 6, Disc 4 (restored)
- It is notable for being the first short using a theme sequence without the trademark orange Color Rings.
- This intro sequence would later used on Bartholomew Versus the Wheel and Señorella and the Glass Huarache in 1964. It was officially used by DePatie-Freleng Enterprises in the same year starting with Pancho's Hideaway. The middle of the sequence changed from white to black, first used in 1965 and was used until 1967, when Warner Bros.-Seven Arts was formed and the intro sequence was updated.
- This short was nominated for an Academy Award, and was the last Looney Tunes short to receive an Academy Award nomination.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.