Porky checks into a hospital with a stomach ache caused by overeating at his birthday party. Instead of a real doctor, he encounters a crazy cat patient posing as "Dr. Chilled-Air" (a reference to Dr. Kildare), After an X-Ray showing a birthday cake with only one piece missing and candles still lit in Porky's stomach, that cat decides to take Porky on as his own patient. He throws Porky into a bed and rushes him off to the operating room where he intends on performing surgery on him with a huge saw. Realizing the cat's intentions, Porky panics and tries to escape and runs back to his house (the same house from Porky & Daffy) with the cat hot on his trail. Porky opens the door to his bedroom and slams the door shut. The cat throws open the door and finds Porky laying in his bed, smiling with the covers pulled over him and runs over to him. Thinking he has the upper hand, he again attempts to operate on Porky, but after lifting Porky's gown he sees a "Do Not Open till Xmas" sticker on Porky's belly. The cat then ponders "Christmas?" then jumps into bed right next to Porky and states, "I'll wait!" much to Porky's dismay.
- (1994) VHS - Porky Pig: The Days of Swine and Roses (computer colorized)
- (2007) DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5, Disc 3 (restored transfer)
- (2017) DVD - Porky Pig 101, Disc 4 (unrestored transfer)
- (2020) Streaming - HBO Max (restored transfer)
- With the exception of broadcasts during The Bob Clampett Show and Late Night Black and White, Cartoon Network's version cuts all the scenes of Rochester as an elevator operator. Nickelodeon also made the same cuts.
- This is a partial remake of "The Daffy Doc" with a crazy cat replacing Daffy. As such, certain scenes are reused.