|Porky's Snooze Reel|
Porky shows us a newsreel parody. This time involving: the Elks parade; bad tax advice; a Swiss navy battleship; Lew Lehr presents a dog show; a flooded town; a tank trap; a mine that gets swallowed by a jellyfish; several new airplanes; a horse race with a photo finish; and a swimming race around the everglades.
- DVD - Porky Pig 101, Disc 5
In the redrawn version of this cartoon that aired on Nickelodeon, the sequence with the giant jellyfish eating an underwater mine was edited to remove the explosion and the jellyfish appearing as assorted jars of jelly and jam.
- The copyright was renewed in 1968.
- This was Norman McCabe's only short he directed to remained under copyright, as the rest of his cartoons have entered into the public domain.
- This was the one of the only two cartoons that were directed by both Bob Clampett and Norman McCabe, the other one being "The Timid Toreador" a year before. Norm finished the cartoon after Bob was ill during production.
- The Redrawn Colorized version used the incorrect 1936-1937 opening title card and 1936-1937 opening music (Porky & Gabby version) instead of the 1940-1941 opening title card and 1938-1941 opening music.