|Porky at the Crocadero|
While at the Crocadero night club, Porky dreams of becoming a bandleader, but he finds out that he has no money. Instead he gets a job at the club working on the dishes. His boss gets the wrong idea of Porky involving a fly and fires him. The boss's bandleaders don't show up, so he brings Porky back and has him impersonate several famous bandleaders.
- (2007) DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5, Disc 4 (restored)
- (2015) DVD - Too Much Johnson (unrestored)
- (2017) DVD - Porky Pig 101, Disc 2 (restored)
Nickelodeon aired two censored versions of this cartoon, both cutting out the brief part where Porky (as Cab Calloway singing "Chinatown") runs across the stage dressed as a stereotypical Chinese peasant:
- The black and white version that aired when Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon was a Nick at Nite show replaced the shot of Porky as a Chinese peasant with a repeat shot of the patrons on the dance floor during the Guy Lombago scene.
- When Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon became a daytime show and phased out their black and white cartoons in favor of redrawn and computer-colorized versions of black and white cartoons, the shot of Porky as a Chinese peasant was replaced with a frozen shot of the empty stage as Porky runs off it. It should be noted that both versions had the audio play as normal.