In the year "One Billion, Trillion B.C.", Porky Pig gets a magazine in the mail. While he is reading it, he finds out that bearskins are all the rage, so he sets out to kill a bear. He goes into the forest, finds a bear, and attempts to kill it to get the bearskin.
- DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 5, Disc 3
- DVD - Porky Pig 101, Disc 4
- Streaming - HBO Max
- A computer-colorized version of this short debuted on American television networks in 1995.
- The magazine was called Expire, another take on Esquire magazine. "Brother Brat" would also feature another parody of the magazine.
- On the magazine cover, a list of names is seen that mostly consists of spoonerisms of the Bob Clampett unit, such as “Cohn Jarey” (John Carey), ”Reve Visto” (Vive Risto), “Tick Dhomas” (Dick Thomas), “Have Doffman” (Dave Hoffman), “Cob Blampett” (Bob Clampett), “Farren Woster” (Warren Foster), and “Mubby Tillar” (Tubby Millar). In addition, at the bottom of the list are ”Looney Tunes” and “Merrie Melodies”.
- The copyright was renewed in 1968.
- This is one of the Redrawn Colorized cartoons that used original theatrical opening and closing titles but retraced.