New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2" by Franz Liszt is "performed" by a team of animals constructing a skyscraper. The construction foreman, a lion, conducts their efforts.
- This short features no dialogue.
- It was reissued two times; once in 1947 (evident of the closing card) and again in 1955.
- This short was one of two that originally credited Schlesinger that was reissued in the 1954-55 season, the other being "The Trial of Mr. Wolf".
- Though this short has no dialogue, the Blue Ribbon ending card is still replaced by the 1947-48 Turner "dubbed" card in the 1995 American and European Turner prints. What is more, the European Turner print opening has red borders, while the American Turner prints has none.
- A cel of the original title card and credits card was revealed on Facebook in 2021.