|Rhapsody in Rivets|
The "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2" by Franz Liszt is "performed" by a team of animals constructing a skyscraper. The construction foreman, a lion, conducts their efforts.
- (1991) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 1, Side 6: Friz Freleng
- (1991) VHS - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 6: Friz Freleng
- (1999) VHS - Looney Tunes: The Collectors Edition Volume 5: Musical Masterpieces (1995 Turner dubbed version)
- (2007) DVD - The Bride Came C.O.D. (1995 Turner dubbed version, added as a bonus)
- 92008) DVD - Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Academy Awards Animation Collection, Disc 2
- (2014) Blu-ray, DVD - Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume 3, Disc 2
- (2015) DVD - Looney Tunes Musical Masterpieces
- This short features no dialogue.
- It was reissued two times; once in 1947 (evident of the closing card) and again in 1955.
- This short was one of two that originally credited Schlesinger that was reissued in the 1954-55 season, the other being "The Trial of Mr. Wolf".
- Though this short has no dialogue, the Blue Ribbon ending card is still replaced by the 1947-48 Turner "dubbed" card in the 1995 American and European Turner prints. What is more, the European Turner print opening has red borders, while the American Turner prints has none.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.