|Rhapsody in Rivets|
The short features the "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2" by Franz Liszt as "performed" by a team of animals constructing a skyscraper. The construction foreman, a lion, conducts their efforts. There is no dialogue.
- LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 1, Side 6: Friz Freleng
- VHS - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 6: Friz Freleng
- VHS - Looney Tunes: The Collectors Edition Volume 5: Musical Masterpieces (1995 Turner dubbed version)
VHS - Bugs Bunny Superstar
- DVD - The Bride Came C.O.D. (1995 Turner dubbed version, added as a bonus)
- DVD - Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Academy Awards Animation Collection, Disc 2
- DVD - Looney Tunes Musical Masterpieces
- Blu-ray, DVD - Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume 3, Disc 2
- It was reissued two times; once in 1947 (evident of the closing card) and again in 1955.
- This short was one of two that originally credited Schlesinger that was reissued in the 1954-55 season, the other being "The Trial of Mr. Wolf".
- Though this short has no dialogue, the Blue Ribbon ending card is still replaced by the 1947-48 Turner "dubbed" card in the 1995 American and European Turner prints. What is more, the European Turner print opening has red borders, while the American Turner prints has none.