|Shop, Look and Listen|
Little Blabbermouse is at J.T. Gimlet department store. He is on a tour of the shop. During the tour he keeps harassing his tour guide (resembling W.C. Fields) Turns out the store is having a sale and everything must go, including J.T. Gimlet. The tour guide shows them hosiery with no runs, no hits and no errors; a painting of Whistler's mother, who whistles "She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain"; and The Thinker, who keeps thinking about his 1940 tax form: "Confidentially, I think" (that's a radio B.O. joke). They take at a look at some robotic ashtrays, and a robotic poker table which shuffles, deals and even cheats. Shoes include red and green mules. Finally, the tour guide wraps up Blabbermouse with a sticker over his mouth that reads, "Do Not Open 'Til Xmas."
- (1997) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, Side 6, Objects D'art (USA 1995 Turner print)
- (2012) Blu-ray, DVD - Looney Tunes Mouse Chronicles: The Chuck Jones Collection (USA 1995 Turner print)
- (2018) DVD - Too Many Girls (USA 1995 Turner print)
- The blabbermouse starred in another short released earlier that same year "Little Blabbermouse", which was also directed by Friz Freleng.
- No print with the original ending card has been released on home video. However, a French Canal+ channel that aired this short prior to the release on The Golden Age of Looney Tunes LaserDisc in 1997 showed that original ending title card intact.
- The edited soundtrack of dubs of both Turner prints (American and European) cut out the mouse's blabbering and mumbling with the 1941-55 ending rendition of "Merrily We Roll Along". The American and European Turner prints' original English audios, however, do not have this edit.
- ↑ www.imdb.com/title/tt0033046/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEyTVy_XLCc