Porky is plowing the fields on his farm. A sign reads, "Miracle Eggs for sale, if it's a good egg it's a miracle egg". A rabbit impersonating Jack Benny (Jack Bunny) looks at the eggs. He is about to smash a black egg, but it breaks and a black bird goes out (doing an impersonation of Rochester).
Eddie Cackler wants a son, but is having no luck. Five eggs hatch and not a single one of them is a boy. A Bing Crosby lookalike happens to be nearby holding a stroller that has babies all of which are boys. The father asks him what his secret is, and he crones to a chick who then lays dozen of eggs, all of whom are boys.
Eddie tries the same thing to his wife, and she has an egg. The two are dancing when Eddie asks if the baby could really be a boy. He then says, "Mmm maybe!"
- Bert Gordon - cow "How do you do?"
- Andy Devine - "Hiya, Buck!"
- Jack Benny - as Jack Bunny
- Eddie "Rochester" Anderson - black chick
- Eddie Cantor - as Eddie Cackler
- Bing Crosby
- Walter Winchell
- Kay Kyser
- Ned Sparks
- Artie Auerbach - as his character Mr Kitzel, "Mm, could be."
When this cartoon aired in Nickelodeon's compilation show Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon, the scene in which a young chicken version of Rochester hatches out of the egg and yells to Jack Bunny, "Hold it, boss! Mm-mm, heaven can wait!" before Jack Bunny can crush him with a mallet was cut.
- The Kay Kyser chicken's line, "That's right! You're wrong!" is reused from "Africa Squeaks".
- The computer-colorized version, and certain prints of the black-and-white version, have the wrong opening music playing over the opening logos, i.e. the 1936-37 "Porky Signature" theme as heard on "Porky's Badtime Story" and "Porky's Railroad", instead of the correct 1939-41 "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" theme music.