A spoof of the American West, it involves an Indian maiden, and a group of Indians attack a lone wagon, as music plays in the background.
- (1997) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Volume 5, Side 3, Freleng Follies (1995 Turner dubbed version)
- A caricature of Martha Raye is seen in this short.
- This cartoon is seldom seen on television because:
- This short pokes fun at Native Americans.
- The short is part of the Associated Artists Productions package and does not feature any popular characters. Such cartoons are not seen as often as post-1948 cartoons on the United States Turner networks.
- This cartoon was re-released into the Blue Ribbon Merrie Melodies program on April 8, 1944. Because the short credits Schlesinger on re-release, the original closing title card was kept.
- This is the last cartoon to not have a "zooming sound" in the "Merrily We Roll Along" opening cue theme.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.