|The Film Fan|
While on his way to the grocery store to pick up groceries for his mother, Porky stops by a sign that says that the local movie theater is "Having a kids admitted free day". Porky excitedly runs in and views various spoofs of things such as Newsreels, movie trailers, films, and also the Lone Ranger. But when the usher discovers that a boy disobeyed his mother by coming to the movies (namely Porky), everybody dashes out, causing the theater to deflate.
- (2005) DVD - Looney Tunes Golden Collection: Volume 3, Disc Two
- (2017) DVD - The Old Maid
- (2017) DVD - Porky Pig 101, Disc 4
- The redrawn colorized version of this cartoon that aired on Nickelodeon was missing the brief scene of the on-screen news commentator identifying himself as Cold Promise.
- "The Film Fan" at SuperCartoons.net