The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|The Great Carrot-Train Robbery|
Bunny and Claude return, and they are still stealing carrots. The sheriff is called in again, but just as he is about to prove that they're guilty of robbing the carrot-train, he finds that his horse has eaten his evidence.
- This cartoon is very limited on its main sound effects unlike the other cartoons made at this time.
- The engine on the train is a 4-4-2 (four leading wheels, four driving wheels, and two trailing wheels), commonly known as the "Atlantic" type.
- This was the last short to have Mel Blanc voicing a character in a Looney Tunes short until 1979.[citation needed|date=]
- This cartoon was originally part of "Bunny and Claude (We Rob Carrot Patches)", which was planned to be double-length, but was cut into two parts, hence making the shortened single-length "Bunny and Claude (We Rob Carrot Patches)" have an "abrupt ending" and this cartoon to be its sequel.
TV Title Cards
- "The Great Carrot-Train Robbery" on the SFX Resource
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.