Porky Pig is listening to the radio. Somebody just won $10,000 on a game show. Porky changes channels and hears a radio voice telling him that he may be the winner of the grand prize. The grand prize is delivered to Porky's door. To Porky's surprise, the prize is Daffy Duck. Daffy wastes no time in doing his usual antics, but Porky just can't put up with him. So Porky throws Daffy out. Daffy then tries to scare Porky each time Porky mistreats him. He uses fake vampire teeth and messes up his hair to do the trick. Eventually Porky finds out, and pays him back by scaring Daffy. He puts on a Halloween costume and scares Daffy out of the house. Then Porky accidentally scares himself.
- This cartoon was used in the movie Daffy Duck's Quackbusters for a plot sequence of Daffy recruiting Porky.
- It has recently been discovered that a print of this cartoon with the original opening titles uses the same head shots of Porky and Daffy from "Riff Raffy Daffy". Despite the existence of the original print, the restored version on Looney Tunes Super Stars' Daffy Duck: Frustrated Fowl is the Blue Ribbon version.
- As a result, this is also the last cartoon of the Golden Age to have the Porky and Daffy head shot appear in the opening titles.
- This short and "Sleepy Time Possum" have slightly unique yet crooked WB opening shields compared to other WB opening shields.
- MeTV aired this short 16 October 2021 on Saturday Morning Cartoons; however, this airing appears unrestored.
- When Porky was coming out of the closet while shaking, he was speaking gibberish. What he said was, "Really... nothing to be afraid of! Nothing at all! Nothing, nothing! Nothing at all to be--" in reverse.
|← Drip-Along Daffy||Porky Pig Cartoons||Thumb Fun →|
|← Drip-Along Daffy||Daffy Duck Cartoons||Thumb Fun →|