The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
This article/section is a stub. You can help Looney Tunes Wiki by expanding it.
|The Shanty Where Santy Claus Lives|
In a Great Depression Christmas setting, Santa Claus is seeking shelter in a shantytown.
- (1992) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 3, Side 1: Harman-Ising
- (2008) DVD - Lady Killer (1933 Film) (1995 Turner dubbed version, added as a bonus)
- Cartoon Network's airing of this short on Late Night Black & White severely shortened the second half of this short due to the removal of three gags:
- The boy starting a wind-up toy "Sambo Jazz Band."
- A baby doll falling into a bucket of coal and emerging in blackface to say, "Mammy!" to which a nearby Mammy doll responds, "Sonny boy!"
- The doll from "Red-Headed Baby" and two black dolls singing a chorus of the title song.
- This is the last Harman-Ising short in the public domain. Every short from 1933-35 until "Hollywood Capers" is under copyright.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.