|Toy Town Hall|
A young tot is put to bed in the middle of listening to the Ben Bernie Orchestra on the radio. He falls asleep and dreams that his toys in the room become movie and radio stars who put on a variety show, with a bunch of musical acts. Then the youngster wakes up.
- (1997) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes, Vol. 5, Side 6, Objects D'art (1995 dubbed version)
- (2005) DVD - Shall We Dance (1937 Film) (1995 Turner Dubbed Version)
- This is the first Merrie Melodies cartoon in which Carl Stalling gets musical credit onscreen.
- This is also the final Merrie Melodies cartoon to use "I Think You're Ducky" as its theme music. The next Merrie Melodies cartoon, "Boulevardier from the Bronx", would be the first to use "Merrily We Roll Along" as its theme music, which will be the series' signature theme music through 1964.
- This is also the last to use the original 1936 Merrie Melodies Color Rings in the intro.
- This cartoon is one of the few that has been known to air on Cartoon Network with the Associated Artists Productions logo before the opening titles. However, a Turner "dubbed version", minus the AAP opening, has been aired on the network from time to time.
- The original end titles have been found on one print, and also airs on Boomerang. However, the dubbed version is on LaserDisc.