Sniffles and Bookworm pay a late-night visit to a toy store, the 15th floor of Lacy's, and turn on all the toys. A wind-up toy duck chases Sniffles up and down the toy store. Then a cat comes after them. Sniffles hides out among a group of Porky Pig dolls. Soon as the cat goes after the two characters, the wind-up toy duck from earlier chases the cat away.
- (1986) VHS - Viddy-Oh! For Kids Cartoon Festivals: Sniffles the Mouse Cartoon Festival Featuring "Sniffles Bells the Cat"
- (1993) LaserDisc - The Golden Age of Looney Tunes Volume 4, Side 9
- (2012) Blu-ray, DVD - Looney Tunes Mouse Chronicles: The Chuck Jones Collection
- This cartoon was also one of the first to carry the 1941-45 opening theme and the 1941-55 closing theme for the Merrie Melodies series. The opening theme would come to be associated with the a.a.p. package in general, as many color cartoons in that package would be reissued as Blue Ribbons, opening with that version of the theme. That theme would even be played on the a.a.p. logo itself.
- In the Blue Ribbon reissue print, when the WB shield stops, it shows the 1943-1947 WB shield instead of the 1947-1953 one. This variant is also used in the Blue Ribbon version of "Fagin's Freshman".
- Porky Pig makes a cameo appearance as numerous dolls at the toy store.