|← A Bird in a Guilty Cage||Sylvester Cartoons||Snow Business →|
|Tree for Two|
A bulldog named Spike and his admirer, a tinier dog named Chester, set their eyes on roughing up a cat. They find Sylvester and chase him all the way to the junkyard. A black panther that escaped from the zoo also happens to be hiding there. Every time that Spike attempts to go into the junkyard the panther attacks him, which he mistakenly thinks is Sylvester. Chester doesn't seem to have a problem destroying Sylvester, which makes Spike think that Chester is tougher than he is, despite the size difference.
- VHS - Sylvester and Tweety's Crazy Capers
- VHS - Bumper Edition
- VHS - Looney Tunes: The Collectors Edition Vol. 6: Supporting Players
- VHS - Looney Tunes: The Collectors Edition Volume 10: Canine Corps
- VHS - Tweety and Sylvester (2003)
- Blu-ray, DVD - Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume 3, Disc 2
The version shown on ABC's The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show from 1994 to 2000 (prior to that, the short was uncut) was edited to remove two scenes of violence:
- Spike kicking the semi-conscious Sylvester to his feet.
- Chester slamming Sylvester into the ground twice and hurling him over the fence (this was edited by cutting to a shot of Spike peeking from behind the "Loans" building and having the audio play normally). 
- This cartoon marks the debut of Spike and Chester, two dogs would chase Sylvester not once, but twice. Their second and last appearance would be in the 1954 short, "Dr. Jerkyl's Hide"
- Parts of this cartoon would later be recycled in a cartoon from the DePatie Freleng Enterprises studio; "The Dogfather" (1974) from The Dogfather series.
- This cartoon was used in Daffy Duck's Movie: Fantastic Island.
- ↑ http://www.intanibase.com/gac/looneytunes/censored-t.aspx
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDaSB-GCBOc