The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Trip for Tat|
- "Tweety's S.O.S." (1951): The entire boat sequence.
- "Tree Cornered Tweety" (1956): The sequence where Sylvester tries to catch Tweety on skis, as well as the bridge scene (with the American fisherman changed to a stereotypical Japanese fisherman).
- "Tweet Tweet Tweety" (1951): The sequence where Sylvester swings towards Tweety on a balcony while barely avoiding a construction pillar.
- "A Pizza Tweety-Pie" (1958): The final sequence where Sylvester eats spaghetti in the restaurant.
The only new animation in the short is at the beginning when the world tour is described to Granny, the finger painting sequence, when Sylvester is first in the Alps and Japan, and Tweety looking up at Sylvester cutting through the floorboards.
- (1993) LaserDisc - Longitude and Looneytude
- The ending scene of this cartoon would be used in the Thanksgiving special, Bugs Bunny's Thanksgiving Diet, but would edit the dialogue where instead of swearing off birds from his menu, Sylvester would state that he take fish off his list.
- This is the only cartoon where Sylvester and Tweety both win in the end, even though Sylvester fails to catch Tweety.
- Although the cartoon aired uncut on Cartoon Network and Boomerang, the post-1994 ABC version of this cartoon cuts out two scenes featuring ethnic stereotyping:
- The scene of Sylvester sawing a hole in the bridge in Japan faded out just as Sylvester falls through the bridge. The part cut was a scene where Sylvester crashes into a Japanese fisherman's boat and sinks it.
- The end where Sylvester tells the audience in a fake Italian accent that "Pussycats should eat-a da spaghetta. It-a make-a you nice and fat," and slurps down a bowlful of spaghetti is cut with a fake iris-out after Sylvester declares that "birds are off his list."
- ↑ The Censored Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Page: T http://www.intanibase.com/gac/looneytunes/censored-t.aspx
|1942||A Tale of Two Kitties|
|1944||Birdy and the Beast|
|1945||A Gruesome Twosome|
|1948||I Taw a Putty Tat|
|1949||Bad Ol' Putty Tat|
|1950||Home Tweet Home • All a Bir-r-r-d • Canary Row|
|1951||Putty Tat Trouble • Room and Bird • Tweety's S.O.S. • Tweet Tweet Tweety|
|1952||Gift Wrapped • Ain't She Tweet • A Bird in a Guilty Cage|
|1953||Snow Business • Fowl Weather • Tom Tom Tomcat • A Street Cat Named Sylvester • Catty Cornered|
|1954||Dog Pounded • Muzzle Tough • Satan's Waitin'|
|1955||Sandy Claws • Tweety's Circus • Red Riding Hoodwinked • Heir-Conditioned|
|1956||Tweet and Sour • Tree Cornered Tweety • Tugboat Granny|
|1957||Tweet Zoo • Tweety and the Beanstalk • Birds Anonymous • Greedy for Tweety|
|1958||A Pizza Tweety-Pie • A Bird in a Bonnet|
|1959||Trick or Tweet • Tweet and Lovely • Tweet Dreams|
|1960||Hyde and Go Tweet • Trip for Tat|
|1961||The Rebel Without Claws • The Last Hungry Cat|
|1962||The Jet Cage|
|1964||Hawaiian Aye Aye|
|2011||I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.