The logo is notable to have a modern-design Bugs Bunny in a suit and a bowtie, munching on a carrot and leaning on the Warner Bros. shield with one hand, with a sky blue background. This logo was also used for cartoons shows coming from Warner Bros. Animation.
From 1993 till the late-1990s this logo is seen at the beginning of various Looney Tunes VHS releases released by Warner Home Video, right after the Warner Home Video logo but before the classic cartoons.
In 2008, it was closed and rebranded as Warner Bros. Animation, with a similar Bugs Bunny pose, albeit using an early-1940s style Bugs, again eating a carrot but this time without the suit and a bowtie, leaning on the shield with his back, with a red background.
- A re-orchestrated version of the Merrie Melodies closing theme music is used for the full theatrical version of the logo, which is heard in Warner Bros. Family Entertainment's family films of 1993-2000. It is also used on its direct-to-video films, and even the Authentic and Original Warner Bros. Looney Tunes Cartoons VHS series in 1993.
- In the short version of the logo, the music heard is the last few notes at the end of the Animaniacs theme song. This version is used on all of Warner Bros. Animation's cartoon shows until its defunct in 2008.
- A different, shortened version of the Merrie Melodies fanfare is heard over the exact same short version of the logo as seen on Warner Bros. Animation's cartoon shows. This variant is found on Looney Tunes VHS releases from 1996-1999 from Warner Home Video, as well as the opening of Kids' WB!'s The Bugs N' Daffy Show. A similar but slightly different re-orchestrated fanfare would later resurface on the 2008 "Warner Bros. Animation Presents" opening logo after Warner Bros. Family Entertainment closed.
- Space Jam (1996)
- Tweety's High-Flying Adventure (2000)
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003)
- Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas (2006)